RSS
After a lifetime of battling my weight, I'm determined to win. This blog chronicles my journey. Stay tuned for the downs and ups of the scale, dieting, exercise, and life.

Introduction

Who
I'm Gracie. I'm 26, live in the Bay Area, and I'm fat. I've been some degree of fat for most of my life. Seriously. I was 10 pounds, 1 ounce at birth, and it's grown from there to my current weight of 232. Actually, I was 235 last Monday, but I've already lost 3 pounds (yay!) this week when I started this latest and (hopefully) last journey to weight loss.

What to expect from this blog
A little bit of my day to day struggles, a few posts referring to articles I like, my weekly meal and exercise plan, and a lot of rambling. Because I tend to ramble. This blog will largely serve as a mind dump for all of my obsessive diet and exercise talk so that my friends and family don't have to hear me talk about what I ate, what I will eat, and what I hate that I can't. I invite you to comment, commiserate, celebrate, and cheerlead. Please, do not ask if I've tried X, Y, or Z - if it's a legitimate health tip (like eating less and working out more), I have. If it's a crash diet, I probably have. If it's some random thing that someone told you that helped them lose 40 pounds in a month, I'm not going to believe you, and I might be annoyed.

1 comments:

NC said...

YEAH, GRACE! What a fun blog!! xxoo Proud of you!

NC said...

YEAH, GRACE! What a fun blog!! xxoo Proud of you!