RSS
After a lifetime of battling my weight, I'm determined to win. This blog chronicles my journey. Stay tuned for the downs and ups of the scale, dieting, exercise, and life.

Not a good week at all

Well - accurately, I could say WEEKS. Because the last two weeks have not been "good." The first week, I cast aside as a learning opportunity - a chance to see how I could fit my new journey of healthful living into my "real life" This week showed me that it absolutely doesn't naturally fit.

Nope. This is going to be hard.

Very hard.

My natural tendancy is to eat. everything. in. sight. And then eat some more. I'm realizing what a conscious decision this is going to have to be. That I will have to say no. That it's not a matter of "moderation." It's a matter of saying yes to the right things and no to the wrong. Not maybe. Not a little bit. Not some today and nothing tomorrow - because tomorrow I will say the same thing.

So I don't know where that leaves me. I just want to whine and give up. But I'm going to keep trucking. Meal plan posted tomorrow, as usual. I guess that's just how it's gotta be. Maybe one day there will be balance and moderation - but no day soon.

0 comments: